Thursday, September 28, 2006

All is Well

I am sorry that it has been so long since I have written. My sister had her baby and she named her Vella. I haven't seen her yet (other than some pictures) but I am told she isn't very fussy and she looks beautiful. My wife and kids will finally be joining me here in Tampa, Florida this coming Wednesday. They stayed in Oregon until I found a house (to rent) and had out stuff shipped here. It has been pretty lonely without them but for us it is an old hat we wear. We have gotten good at being apart, but thankfully this will be it for at least a little while. My job is wonderful and I am very happy with what I am doing. I traded in my old Pontiac Grand Am (it was a 97) and now I have a 2004 Toyota Prius. It gets great gas mileage and I bought it still under warranty. That is about it for the moment, I hope to write more here soon.

Take care,

Zach

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach,
I'm so happy for you and your family. New babies are great too! I am so glad you found a job and love it. I was worrying for you. I continue to check your blog every 2 days to see how you are. And I continue to follow the war and try to work for change politically, but I don;t get very far. Glad everything is going well.
Margie from New York

Sean Dustman said...

Congrats to your sister and happiness in your new work, glad to hear that you doing well, take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Zach,
Glad all is going better for you. Seems like life is coming together for you little by little, one step at a time. It will be great when your wife and kids join you. Doesn't your father still live in Oregon? You will miss him, but now he has an excuse to visit Florida, if he hasn't already.
Keep us posted how it goes with the Prius. I am in the process of buying a hybrid, but I can't afford a big car payment (california). So, someone is offering me a 'salvage' car for half the price. In reality, there is nothing salvage about it anymore, has a new engine, and some new parts.
Never lose touch.
Beverly

Anonymous said...

where's hurria these days?

Anonymous said...

Nice going for the family Zach!

But this annoyed me today;

http://manhatred.blogspot.com/2006/10/mocking-men-with-serious-injuries.html

Anonymous said...

Zach, please come join us:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PTSD_Military/

Ben said...

What part of Tampa did you move to? I should have kept up with this blog more often... welcome to the neighborhood.